Silver Alginate Dressing
AlgicareTM utilizes a mix of calcium alginate with the addition of an ionic silver complex that releases silver ions in the presence of wound exudate. As exudate is absorbed, the dressing forms a soft, cohesive gel that intimately conforms to the wound surface, maintaining an optimal moist wound-healing environment.
– Use on exudates and part hemostasis.
– Use on middle or serious exudates and the wound which is a cavity.
– Use on bedsore cure.
– Use on diabetic foot ulcer.
– Use on venous leg / artery ulcer.
– Use on skin,trauma and other refractory wound.
– High Absorption Capacity
– Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial Effect
– Haemostatic Effect
– Optimum Healing Environment
-Upon contact with wound exudates, sodium alginate rapidly gels whichoverlays the wound and provides a microenvironment that promotes healing and the formation of granulation tissue