Simfra™ Sutures (Polyglecaprone)
The SIMFRA (Polyglecaprone) is a synthetic absorbable monofilament surgical suture material composed of Polyglycolide-poly (e-caprolactone) copolymer (PGCL)
Type of thread
- Reliable absorbability by hydrolysis. Essentially complete at 90-110 days.
- Average 65% of the original tensile strength at 1 weeks.
- Average 40% of the original tensile strength at 2 weeks.
- Average 0% of the original tensile strength at 4 weeks.
* this absorb profile base on undyed color